Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Just now, toast21602 said:

Is your office an outdoor shed? 

lol 

i feel like im somewhere tropical, but without any of the fun stuff that goes with it. ceiling fan makes a nice breeze.

i gotta turn the air on soon tho. my wife doesn't enjoy this as much as i do...

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

lol 

i feel like im somewhere tropical, but without any of the fun stuff that goes with it. ceiling fan makes a nice breeze.

i gotta turn the air on soon tho. my wife doesn't enjoy this as much as i do...

Usually it’s the other way around..men like the cool AC and women need to wear a sweater or jean jacket when the AC is on.  I was just outside and it’s moist. 

• Like 1

Usually it’s the other way around..men like the cool AC and women need to wear a sweater or jean jacket when the AC is on.  I was just outside and it’s moist. 

Apparently Steeze never spent a night with a woman having hot flashes.
Negative 15 outside and they'll slice your throat if you attempted to close a window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Apparently Steeze never spent a night with a woman having hot flashes.
Negative 15 outside and they'll slice your throat if you attempted to close a window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot flashes..no I havent messed around with old broads...the oldest lady I’ve been with was 34.  I did makeout with a 49 year old at the bar a few years ago and now she’s like 51. In the words of Forrest Gump,”She taste like cigarettes”

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hot flashes..no I havent messed around with old broads...the oldest lady I’ve been with was 34.  I did makeout with a 49 year old at the bar a few years ago and now she’s like 51. In the words of Forrest Gump,”She taste like cigarettes”

I made out with a 49 year old once when I was a senior in high school and my friends still make fun of me to this day.  Crazy to think that she would be 71 now!  YIKES

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t think any old broads would want to mess around with you either….

• Haha 5

On 7/12/2021 at 1:06 PM, NMSKI said:

I made out with a 49 year old once when I was a senior in high school and my friends still make fun of me to this day.  Crazy to think that she would be 71 now!  YIKES

Why would they make fun of you for that? Sounds like they're jelly if you ask me. If anything she should get made fun of. I hope you were 18 at least or that's just really weird.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Why would they make fun of you for that? Sounds like they're jelly if you ask me. If anything she should get made fun of. I hope you were 18 at least or that's just really weird.

She wasn't exactly super hot.  I deserved to be made fun of.  It kind of started out as a joke to make my friends laugh and when she was going with it I was like "well here we go i guess".  I'm sure her peers were yukking it up about me and that's fine too!  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

She wasn't exactly super hot.  I deserved to be made fun of.  It kind of started out as a joke to make my friends laugh and when she was going with it I was like "well here we go i guess".  I'm sure her peers were yukking it up about me and that's fine too!  

I bet she had a full Bush wahahahah 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NMSKI said:

Fascinating. I need to hear more in the lot over a few beers.

• Like 3