Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

58 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Post counts used to be what everyone strived for until likes came along.

I think its just because nobody has a chance of catching me.  Even if Root comes back on and starts deleting posts. 

My goal is to hit 80,000 post by the skison hahaha who am I kidding I’ll probably hit that by Halloween. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

17 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

looks like everybody melts tommorrow.  @Schifkeep the A/C cranking.  

image.png.a6b6d5a43fa7d4bc4b41b28c6cd40eba.png

It's struggling to keep up again and I've had it set at a constant 74 unless I dip it down to 72. Depending on what the temp is when I get home tonight I might be calling the AC guy again. 

17 minutes ago, Schif said:

It's struggling to keep up again and I've had it set at a constant 74 unless I dip it down to 72. Depending on what the temp is when I get home tonight I might be calling the AC guy again. 

I keep it at 66 now in the hotel house.  It’s amazing.  71 in my office since I pay an electric bill here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schif said:

It's struggling to keep up again and I've had it set at a constant 74  

on extreme heat days, our office temp rises above the set point too, and we have the hvac serviced frequently.  Its sort of one of those "it is what it is" due to the way its sized.  You shouldnt really oversize an A/C unit, or if you do, it doesnt work properly when its just hot out (wont run enough to handle humidity)  My guess is, and i think you are on the third floor, your unit should be a little bigger, but they put the exact same unit in the third floor as they did the first, which the first will require less A/C.  Enjoy.  

downstairs window unit is set at 69 (not as a joke, argued between 68 and 70, compromised at 69).  Can be tough having 1 single window unit for the entire downstairs, but having 3 ceiling fans is handy.  The window unit in my room is bigger and could cool the whole downstairs, but it’s stuck on 72 and the energy efficient mode doesn’t work, so only use it when I sleep.  Have another unit that could be used as a second downstairs unit, but energy bill is high enough already and I think the inside of the unit has mold, plus it’s stuck on 70 and also doesn’t go into the energy efficient mode