Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

20 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Schifdog loathes my rain barrels. He makes fun of them on the regular. He asked, “did you calculate the square footage of your rain runoff to determine how many you need” so… 🥸

spoiler: I didn’t calculate anything. I just impulse purchased on amazon. 

I got these guys. I like them. 

Amazon - rain barrels

i have gutters that put the water on a small garden bed. So I wanted the rain barrels to hold the water and slowly release it. And to prevent excess water from seeping below.

Wahahahah be happy schifdawg is intrigued by your rain barrels.  

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Have you swallowed any on your bicycle rides?  

No but I cant go in my yard without getting swarmed no matter how many I kill with the zapper, and no matter how much bug spray I spray and how many tiki torches and repellent sticks I light. It's bullshit

• Sad 1

Just now, saltyant said:

No but I cant go in my yard without getting swarmed no matter how many I kill with the zapper, and no matter how much bug spray I spray and how many tiki torches and repellent sticks I light. It's bullshit

Sounds like you have a moisture issue if there are that many around you.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Sounds like you have a moisture issue if there are that many around you.

Correct. And the neighbor has 9 tires stacked and other water collecting garbage. I kicked over the sink full of water and called the township and they took some pictures. Hopefully this shit gets cleaned up very soon or there will be hell to pay.

Edited by saltyant

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Correct. And the neighbor has 9 tires stacked and other water collecting garbage. I kicked over the sink full of water and called the township and they took some pictures. Hopefully this shit gets cleaned up very soon or there will be hell to pay.

Wow you sound @saltyant about these living conditions. I would too. 

• Thanks 1

We have a neighbor with a koi pond that hasn’t been maintained in years, also people down the street with an abandoned pool. I feel like calling the health department on them. And yeah, the mosquitoes have been ferocious. We also never put chemicals on our lawn, so they probably love our place. 

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I sometimes get bug bites inside my ears...anyway the first freeze around Halloween should kill the bugs. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

We have a neighbor with a koi pond that hasn’t been maintained in years, also people down the street with an abandoned pool. I feel like calling the health department on them. And yeah, the mosquitoes have been ferocious. We also never put chemicals on our lawn, so they probably love our place. 

Maybe that is Doug's koi guy...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...