Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

On 11/5/2021 at 8:04 PM, enjoralas said:

I turn the heat off every morning before I leave for work. At some point my wife turns it back on after she gets home. I sometimes catch that it’s on and turn it off again at night, but usually fall asleep before she does.

You don't have a programmable one?

10 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

It is programmable, a Nest, but I think I have to lock it from the thermostat itself. And I think she found a way to unlock it without the code. 😂 Maybe through Alexa. 

@saltyantI told my friend Alexa that I was having a good time and all of a sudden a Queen song started playing. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Wao it's snowing in Hazleton. @GrilledSteezeSandwich bring your skis and we can ski down Mount Steezy 

15 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Snow is falling... I repeat. Snow is falling

IMG_20211113_133741_HDR.jpg

Thanks for posting this because it made me look outside to see wet flakes mixing in with this miserable rain. This is V good for stoke!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

So if you don’t clean them up, it’s bad on the grass?  Salty are you still thinking of moving?

Lol, I don't really have grass... it just grows in random patches. Leaves are just annoying, though cleaning them up is a fun fall activity. I've changed my mind about moving for now.

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Word on the street is that the Poconos might get a skiff of snow overnight...

Heard them say on the NFL pregame show they were expecting winters conditions in Pittsburgh for the game but they didn’t elaborate. Green Bay is getting after it. That ish needs to move down here