Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Unfortunately it was cloudy here at 2:00-3:00, but I'm sure other parts of the LV had some opportunity to check it out. This morning when I woke up I caught the tail end of it before it got cloudy again. 

Crystal clear at 4:00am.  Unfortunately phone camera pics suck.

3B5068B3-A6F8-4560-AAB4-62A60CBC7BCB.jpeg

FAD7C9E5-CA63-4E2A-9C29-A5D3B619D914.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 11/18/2021 at 7:40 AM, Benm said:

i can think of a few good roads. main one being 115 from sierra view down to maybe hellers, the one you mentioned to jonas, toll road from the top before it goes uphill near the end. a shame they'd be plowed but one can dream lol 

80 East down to camelback would be a fun, long run.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m surprised at the lack of Uranus jokes. One of the cooler things about outer space are the,”Black holes”

One of my kids was learning about planets at school and informed me that Uranus is a "gas giant" which I giggled like a little girl about.  

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

looks like we start to settle in with some overnight temps in the "ok-ish" range for snowmaking.  

blue has first availability for tix set for fri. dec. 3. looking at the 10 day, there seems to be plenty of opportunity for marginal snowmaking. im guessing it'd be very limited terrain, but crossing my fingers for it to happen.

for some reason they never updated the 8hr tix which are being sold for today and prior. the 4hr tix are all starting on the third.

Edited by Benm
  • Boner City 1

4 minutes ago, Benm said:

blue has first availability for tix set for fri. dec. 3. looking at the 10 day, there seems to be plenty of opportunity for marginal snowmaking. im guessing it'd be very limited terrain, but crossing my fingers for it to happen.

for some reason they never updated the 8hr tix which are being sold for today and prior. the 4hr tix are all starting on the third.

STOKE MARKET ON THE RISE.

• Like 1

STOKE MARKET ON THE RISE.

maybe... something bizarre is happening. either people are noticing it and buying or they are removing dates. 

4hr AM - dec 4, all days starting dec 10
4hr mid - all days starting dec 10
4hr PM - all days starting dec 10 except dec 24
8hr - Nov 26, 27, 30. Dec 1, all days starting dec 10

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

maybe... something bizarre is happening. either people are noticing it and buying or they are removing dates. 

Wow thanks for the analysis. 

2 hours ago, Benm said:

931DBADA-A6EB-4A70-B630-E835572B87BC.jpeg

• Like 2

931DBADA-A6EB-4A70-B630-E835572B87BC.jpeg

This is probably one of the least confusing posts they have made recently, and the most informative.  i wont ever understand the latest trend of places announcing opening dates 3 months in advance.  I think most everybody here understands they open when it gets cold and they can make snow, but in general, people are pretty stupid, and would show up Friday, just because they read something 3 months ago that said they would be open. 

I have seen stuff from a FB weather page that someone said "Blue is making snow", and "Frost is going to open on December 3rd".  

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1