Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

That reminds me of the travesty that was NMDW last year. I have nothing against parks...just not on that trail. Hoping that doesn't happen again this year.

im pretty sure i read on the interweb it will, so enjoy it early before they get it built.  This saddens me as well.  

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I was one of those people who was always like “that would be awesome if sidewinder was just a normal trail.”  Then they made it a regular trail and I realized it wasn’t as good a trail as I thought lol

I like sidewinder if it’s empty..I’m not a huge fan of root rollers on it or where it merges. I remember back in the day the sidewinder Park had a short bus, the crackerbarrel rail, steps, a rail garden and big dawg booters.  

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I like sidewinder if it’s empty..I’m not a huge fan of root rollers on it or where it merges. I remember back in the day the sidewinder Park had a short bus, the crackerbarrel rail, steps, a rail garden and big dawg booters.  

The bus stop sign is still there on a light pole.  I still call blue “the boot” to this day because of you 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@poconoceancity knows a guy who could lift that sonic up on bigger tires so you can get to the perder easier. 

My Sonic goes radical in the snow. I've thought about buying an SUV but I need to squeeze every single penny out of my car first. It only has 120k miles on it. I always try my besy to emulate @Ski2Live Live2Ski when making financial decisions including when to split a hot cocoa and ask for a gift card

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

My Sonic goes radical in the snow. I've thought about buying an SUV but I need to squeeze every single penny out of my car first. It only has 120k miles on it. I always try my besy to emulate @Ski2Live Live2Ski when making financial decisions including when to split a hot cocoa and ask for a gift card

Maybe you’ll have twins one day. 

• Confused 1

Issued By

Burlington - VT, US, National Weather Service

Affected Area

Portions of central, northwest and southern Vermont and northern New York

Description

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST SATURDAY... WHAT...Heavy snow. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches below 1000 feet, and 6 to 12 inches above. Winds gusting as high as 30 mph. WHERE...Portions of central, northwest and southern Vermont and northern New York. WHEN...Until 1 PM EST Saturday.

Some early season deeeeeeeeepness..............
  • Like 5
  • Love 1