Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

19 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks. I paid $536 to an HVAC company exactly one week ago and now it's doing the same exact thing. Needless to say I'm absolutely livid this morning. 

Salty don’t get upset at things that are out of your control.  You could learn from your buddy Ridge..you have to have a good attitude. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Kinda sort of might be some snow brewing for monday. 

... i've been trying to divert my attention from this lol it usually ends up in disappointment.

if the forecast holds up tho it looks like free refills through the AM.

@toast21602 are you working remote or do you have to go in? 

28 minutes ago, Benm said:

... i've been trying to divert my attention from this lol it usually ends up in disappointment.

Skiing in general in PA typically ends up in disappointment, so why should the weather be any different.  This will go back and forth for 4 more days, so yeah, its almost not worth paying attention to until like maybe Friday.  The take away here is that Monday has a better chance of snow than Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  It might be a 3% chance, but its at least something.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Benm said:

I am supposed to be in-person, but it is the first day of class so if this is something more than a few inches I'm thinking I could record an introduction lecture and post it for students. Of course this would be to ensure the safety of students who are commuting to campus.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Skiing in general in PA typically ends up in disappointment, so why should the weather be any different.  This will go back and forth for 4 more days, so yeah, its almost not worth paying attention to until like maybe Friday.  The take away here is that Monday has a better chance of snow than Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  It might be a 3% chance, but its at least something.  

So-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I am supposed to be in-person, but it is the first day of class so if this is something more than a few inches I'm thinking I could record an introduction lecture and post it for students. Of course this would be to ensure the safety of students who are commuting to campus.

or I could just do something like this: 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYmJf3vIpBR/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Class on MLK day?