Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

looks like 4-5" here but not certain  in a dry slot, past radar doesnt look like a whole lot of non-snow fell  will be assessing momentarily  

edit - might be less, 3-4 maybe. it did rain a bit, screen door has some moisture on it. debating on shoveling a path to the driveway and fo the dog to poop but im worried about another round of frz rain or sleet and would rather it fell on the snow.

pure disappointment regardless

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

We had about an inch of white, fluffy snow on the ground when I went to bed at 930. Woke up to the sound of rain hitting the window during the night. Hubby was out this morning and said it’s a slushy, frozen, muddy mess 😩. Hopefully all snow at Blue 

Lol at the last five words. 

• Like 1

Sierra Cement in Albrightsville.  I need that guy that says you shouldnt use a snowblower under 4" to swing by and have a crack at shoveling this goo.  Any hoo, the bouy has been popping some, There might be something brewing for the upcoming weekend again.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Phone says 32 by 11 am . I've tried my snow blower on this kind  goo in the past , It clogs up in seconds . I use an ATV with a plow . I've got 2 1/2" condensed 80% moisture slop. 

i have forever wanted to mount a snowblower on my quad.  why?  just cause.  

Should be super fun to clean up, since both my deck and driveway are solid ice underneath from last weekends round of awesomeness.  

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Flying solo today I guess? Raining here. Maybe it'll turn to snow as forecasted. Maybe it won't. Either way I'll make the best of it.

look in your rearview

roads are really not good, ive driven in worse tho. hoping this changes over to snow

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2

Looks like it all went to rain overnight in the KOP area and washed everything away except for a few slushy spots. On my drive it started to switch back to snow as I drove through MALVERN and was almost all snow when I got to Exton. The clouds are so dark too. Looks like the sun never even came up. 

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

i have forever wanted to mount a snowblower on my quad.  why?  just cause.  

Should be super fun to clean up, since both my deck and driveway are solid ice underneath from last weekends round of awesomeness.  

Skip the snowblower and put on a plow. 
my plow is only 16” x 48” high but it kicks butt. 
If I know a big snow is coming I just go out multiple times and push it back as far as it will go for the next one. 
Dealing with slop I pull the skaggs off and drive slow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Sierra Cement in Albrightsville.  I need that guy that says you shouldnt use a snowblower under 4" to swing by and have a crack at shoveling this goo.  Any hoo, the bouy has been popping some, There might be something brewing for the upcoming weekend again.  

how much did you get? wondering if any xc would be in play at Weiser?

1 hour ago, AirheadD8 said:

Skip the snowblower and put on a plow. 
my plow is only 16” x 48” high but it kicks butt. 
If I know a big snow is coming I just go out multiple times and push it back as far as it will go for the next one. 
Dealing with slop I pull the skaggs off and drive slow. 

Thanks for the tip on the plow. When i get done plowing my driveway, i will look into a plow for my quad. 
4F6157F4-861B-49D7-83C7-F4BEF9E25DD5.thumb.jpeg.4431d730027b0ae491bfa8dc63e51818.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mbike-ski said:

how much did you get? wondering if any xc would be in play at Weiser?

i guess like 5-6 inches?  Had to be 6 inches on my truck, but theres not much on my roof so i assume it was blowing around before we got rain/sleet. Fucking heaviest snow ever.  Looks like it will be around for a while though. 

• Like 1