Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

38 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Airhead you know off peak passes at Blue are now valid on weekends during the day if you wanna ski Sunday morning/afternoon and next weekend during the daytime. 

I appreciate the heads up but I have a family commitment  Sunday . Maybe next week if the snow cooperates , wondering if they will do an uphill event this year after closing ?  

56 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

You trying to uphill?

Seem to recall last year they were going to have an uphill day around the end of the season? But I think it got canceled,Could be wrong. I didn’t get out this year BC at all . My daily drivers ( old) have Marker Dukes but I have a nice light set up Nordicas 

00DD0F30-B460-47FE-9197-B62FE1787404.jpeg

• Like 2

With last night's rain and more rain forecast for later this week, I am doubtful there will be much worth skiing south of VT pretty soon. Thinking of taking off Tues to ski either Blue or Hunter depending on how conditions look at each, while there are still options within day trip range.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 1

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Then go to Breckenridge or Jackson hole where it’s 60 and sunny today to ride your bike.  

I wanna get a job where I work on a laptop a few hours a week from a van and then go on fun adventures all the time. Then I can drive wherever it's warm or cold depending on what activity I want to do.

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I wanna get a job where I work on a laptop a few hours a week from a van and then go on fun adventures all the time. Then I can drive wherever it's warm or cold depending on what activity I want to do.

Become a youtuber.  You definitely have the personality to be in front of the camera sharing adventures.  Get a van with a big bed in case Eaf or Ski2Live wanna tag along on your fun adventures.  You already have a GoPro. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Happened in Da Skook. Too bad about that guy's Charger. Maybe this video will go viral nationwide and that guy will be famous.

Salty have you ever been to Mahanoy city?  It’s very nice.  Ive been to a lot of places in Da Skook..it’s a heck of a Steezy county that’s for sure.  Makes me want to take a trip to Tamaqua

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty have you ever been to Mahanoy city?  It’s very nice.  Ive been to a lot of places in Da Skook..it’s a heck of a Steezy county that’s for sure.  Makes me want to take a trip to Tamaqua

Yeah I like to bike ride thru Mahanoy City. It's rad

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Become a youtuber.  You definitely have the personality to be in front of the camera sharing adventures.  Get a van with a big bed in case Eaf or Ski2Live wanna tag along on your fun adventures.  You already have a GoPro. 

I'm too boring for that, maybe I'll start coding. @Benmshould start a Youtube channel where he mounts bindings to various objects