Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, AirheadD8 said:

Jackass driving too fast for conditions . This shit happens every year but somehow people don't learn . 3 people dead 

If he was driving slower he still would have been fucked.  People drive as fast as they possibly can everywhere except on the drive to Blue mountain.  On 22 where it slows from full speed in the morning to stop and go  between cedar crest Blvd and 309..people don’t even start braking or coasting until the last second.  It’s insane. 

33 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If he was driving slower he still would have been fucked.  People drive as fast as they possibly can everywhere except on the drive to Blue mountain.  On 22 where it slows from full speed in the morning to stop and go  between cedar crest Blvd and 309..people don’t even start braking or coasting until the last second.  It’s insane. 

Should have halved his speed and put 4ways on . People pay more attention to  4ways vs brake lights.

I’m familiar with the 15th st exit Fubar in the morning.  65 to 35 in a 100yds 

3 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

Should have halved his speed and put 4ways on . People pay more attention to  4ways vs brake lights.

I’m familiar with the 15th st exit Fubar in the morning.  65 to 35 in a 100yds 

How fast was he going?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm seriously cold right now sitting in my living room. No way in hell that I'm turning the heat on in almost May though.

its 48 degrees in my house.  Im thinking of turning the heat on and im not even there.  

45 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

its 48 degrees in my house.  Im thinking of turning the heat on and im not even there.  

I haven't turned mine off, but looking back at my usage reports it looks like it wasn't on downstairs for a solid 7 day stretch and upstairs for 9 days. It is currently on now. 

I also got sun burned Sunday while running and yesterday it snowed on my run. So that's cool.

Edited by toast21602

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

I haven't turned mine off, but looking back at my usage reports it looks like it wasn't on downstairs for a solid 7 day stretch and upstairs for 9 days. It is currently on now. 

I also got sun burned Sunday while running and yesterday it snowed on my run. So that's cool.

im kinda over these low-ish temps, and wind.  I am sure we will go right from second winter to first summer, and completely bypass spring.  like the nice days you can open the windows and get some nice fresh air in the house.  

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

im kinda over these low-ish temps, and wind.  I am sure we will go right from second winter to first summer, and completely bypass spring.  like the nice days you can open the windows and get some nice fresh air in the house.  

The wind is actually the worst part. I can’t stand the wind. 

• Like 1