Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

I’ve always wanted to check Richmond out, may do it this year as it’s only 2ish hours away. How would you compare it to dover? 

The racing at Richmond hasnt been very good for a few years now. And unfortunately the NextGen car hasn't improved based on the first race there in 

The experience at the track was great though. Like most races right outside of the track is essentially a small carnival, food stands, merch trucks ect ect. But the best part was you can walk around the entire track within 10 feet of the fence and great views all around the track.

Pro tip: Park on the other side of Laburnum Ave. I parked in the redbox at the bottom right. I watched the end of the race the burnout, tv interview and the second burnout. Walked out of the track thru a sea of people and then went for a light jog back to my car and was on my way. Being stuck on the track premise wouldve been a nightmare. 

image.thumb.png.5ecad77e3b5248b8de1e185bbed1f9db.png

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

A solid half inch of rain fell in south Whitehall from 420-5. Based on the radar it was fairly localized with macungie and emmaus dry and minimal or no rain up at Mount Mik, TheLawn@MountMik and the Men’s Only Bathhouses@MountMik.  A darn shame. 

It poured here. Thanks for playing. 

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

This weather absolutely blows.  It was so stupid hot yesterday by noon, i was inside.  

this is more like it.  

image.png.e1007cbe45bbefe4dd3835e5a6e8f1ef.png

After working in the yard all weekend I'm done with summer.  We grilled burgers last night and I even ate inside.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

After working in the yard all weekend I'm done with summer.  We grilled burgers last night and I even ate inside.  

I did some yardwork sunday morning, was ok till the sun hit where i was working.  then i went to play cars in the garage, that lasted about 15 minutes before i was covered in sweat.  I really hate it when its just too fucking hot to be outside.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

I went and bought another window unit ac for one of the bed rooms today. I'm ready for fall.

AC is cranking but later this week there are cooler temperatures in the future.  When it’s 80 for the high temperature and high 50s for the low im cool with that.  That’s good boardwalk weather listening to that hot town summer in the city song.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2010 at 11:23 AM, Ride Delaware ? said:

Go ahead, lets hear it... Its only November 16th and the real winter season hasn't started yet... Well I don't want to fucking hear it anymore... This up and down weather is cramping my style... If it would even stick to the long term averages then we would be skiing and riding at several mountains by now... Its cold a couple days, then warm a week... I am obviously going through some serious snowboarding withdraw right now... There is hope in the ten day forecast... If it holds then maybe some PA mountains will be open the first weekend in December... Maybe... Why does Northeast weather suck so bad right now!!!

Rant Done... Think Cold... Pray Snow...

The Leaves might not be as Vibrant this fall.  

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

The good is that I haven't had to cut the grass in a while. The bad is that it was literally brown in spots before yesterday.

i have only mowed once this year, right before 4th of july.  i thought i was gonna have to do it last weekend, but it wasnt too tall.  i will probably get away with just 2 cuts this year.