Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

30 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I got all excited getting a severe thunderstorm watch yesterday, and it rained moderately for 20 mins lol

we usually get 2 floods per summer, so the silver lining is we haven’t gone through that

We only had like 1/10” of rain yesterday.  Dallas had some serious serious floods about two weeks ago. Some areas received 9-15”

28 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I got all excited getting a severe thunderstorm watch yesterday, and it rained moderately for 20 mins lol

we usually get 2 floods per summer, so the silver lining is we haven’t gone through that

It is Hurricane season, be careful what you wish for 😁

Yeah definitely disappointed only .10” rain. 

I’m hopeful as weather patterns flip ,so the longer it stays warm and dry when it does flip we’ll be into late fall /winter.  

6 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

It is Hurricane season, be careful what you wish for 😁

Yeah definitely disappointed only .10” rain. 

I’m hopeful as weather patterns flip ,so the longer it stays warm and dry when it does flip we’ll be into late fall /winter.  

Don’t worry we’ll get a lot of rain this winter to fill up the snowmaking ponds. 

• Boner City 1

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I didn’t realize Massachusetts’s is having a pretty serious drought.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/news/massachusetts-drought-report-september-1-2022/#app

They closed Beltzville for swimming for the balance of the season due to low water levels.  which kinda seems odd, but i guess when there is less water to disperse the diapers the bacteria count really goes up.  they said if the water goes down more, the boat ramps will be inaccessible.  

• Boner City 1

• 3 weeks later...