Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

i agree whole heartedly on most of your post.  

One can celebrate making it to 11/14 with only supplemental heat, but you cant have the crown.  

image.jpeg.829274d3a2f3a847d24c9316e71758ef.jpeg

Is a mini split supplemental?  Are 2 mini splits still supplemental?

I would define supplemental as a device you can move with you to a new room if you want to heat only the area you are in. 

My basement, where I am working now that I work from home, has it's own electric baseboard heat. It's only one 8 or 10 foot heater, has a wall mounted thermostat. But still not supplemental. If I was using the Mr Heater portable propane jobber to heat the area while working since it's much cooler in the basement, that would be supplemental.

I actually have used neither, since I like it cool, but we were out as of the last mini cold stretch since my wife can't handle less than 68 in the house for any kind of stretch so the main heat pump has been on and off as needed

17 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s supposed to snow for a few hours tomorrow night in the poconos. It feels awesome outside. This is like short sleeve with a hoodie weather for me. 

I hate winter. This totally blows. I don't want to shovel perder tomorrow or scrape ice. I don't want to scratch the paint on my brand new car cleaning perder. Someday if I buy a house with a garage or live in a hotel house maybe I'll hate winter less.

49 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is it sticking?  @saltyant any updates?  You and @RidgeRacerlive at the highest elevations amongst the PASRs. 

I haven't checked, just woke up from a grate nap and finished some Barfy's (Arby's). Maybe I'll check tomorrow if I have to do the work, but hopefully it's all melted by then.