Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

We’ll clear up what you can before it refreezes tonight and put down some salt and pepper as well

Great news, the snow is all gone and all I had to do was brush a minuscule amount off my windshield with my glove hand. Didn't have to lift a stupid shovel. It was amaze balls. The sun did all the work. If I ain't skiing I don't want it! 🔥

Edited by saltyant

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Great news, the snow is all gone and all I had to do was brush a minuscule amount off my windshield with my glove hand. Didn't have to lift a stupid shovel. It was amaze balls. The sun did all the work. If I ain't skiing I don't want it! 🔥

Do you wear one glove like Michael Jackson?

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

@toast21602 - have you gone over any of the Bouys data for next week?    Im not sure what to make of it, since it just got put back in after having a major douching.  

I'm not convinced it is anything to really get excited about. I think it might take a few smacks from rough wake to get it recalibrated again. 

• Like 1

I went screaming downhill to the fire station for a call yesterday, got to the first curve in the road and realized I was driving on summer tires. Dang weather went from summer to winter in like 12 hours. 

Some hard-charger in my neighborhood found the fast grass, though. 

IMG_5542.thumb.jpeg.83ac49726173bba37fd2e9c30327c74c.jpeg

• Like 2

A couple stray flakes at my house but some folks in NY are buried . I have a Son named Ben who's known for his Bennyisms

One of his sayings is " Too much is never enough" If he lived where they got 66" and had to shovel he'd reconsider this one LOL 

https://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&issuedby=BUF&product=PNS&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1&highlight=off

50 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

A couple stray flakes at my house but some folks in NY are buried . I have a Son named Ben who's known for his Bennyisms

One of his sayings is " Too much is never enough" If he lived where they got 66" and had to shovel he'd reconsider this one LOL 

https://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&issuedby=BUF&product=PNS&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1&highlight=off

The only Bennyism I know of is the Benny and the Jets song.  Airhead are you gonna be at Blue in six days for opening day?  I’m gonna start a roll call thread in a few days. 

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The only Bennyism I know of is the Benny and the Jets song.  Airhead are you gonna be at Blue in six days for opening day?  I’m gonna start a roll call thread in a few days. 

Actually my season is going to start at AZ Snowbowl on the 28th .  I didn't buy a Blue pass this year ,I'm dealing with major back/ nerve problems . Getting old sucks hopefully the excising will keep me back in shape , I've been feeling a lot better lately .

AZ will be a test run , not expecting any bumps . 

• Like 3

On 11/19/2022 at 8:41 AM, AirheadD8 said:

Actually my season is going to start at AZ Snowbowl on the 28th .  I didn't buy a Blue pass this year ,I'm dealing with major back/ nerve problems . Getting old sucks hopefully the excising will keep me back in shape , I've been feeling a lot better lately .

AZ will be a test run , not expecting any bumps . 

Get a blue pass.  What the heck are you gonna do all winter when all of us are on here posting daily about the skiing at Blue.  If you can ski Arizona snowbowl you can ski blue. 

• Like 1