Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

12 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Cause gas, tolls, miles on a car are not free and time spent driving is a factor too. I don't live 30 min / 20 miles from a ski hill like many of you do.

4 hr RTrip to Frost, 4.5 to RTop, 5.5 to Hunter are my choices. Gotta be decent to make it worthwhile. Will see based on tomorrow's reports if I decide to go for it Sunday.

Not asking anyone for a handout, but would be more likely to make Sunday a Blue day if it were free rather than $158 (not sure where you saw 120).

You know blue has a powerful snowmaking system that can get them through some tough weather. Just buy a blue pass instead of the endless mathematical equations about which passes will save you 50 cents 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

You know blue has a powerful snowmaking system that can get them through some tough weather. Just buy a blue pass instead of the endless mathematical equations about which passes will save you 50 cents 

The twins will get bored of Blue and their allowance isn’t enough to buy anything but the Indy pass

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Beisy Pizarro on Twitter: "On Planet Bullshit! In the galaxy of This Sucks  Camel Dicks! https://t.co/k9uColDBKF" / Twitter

Trying to keep my happy face on, but, the forecast is dismall.  possibly some snowmaking oppurtunities this weekend, of course after it rains, but these small overnight sessions arent going to allow us to get the jam on NMDW.  Meanwhile, it wont quit fucking snowing out west.  

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

Or get a real house. 😉

Nah, I only pay $365 a month in rent and mortgage interest and theft (e.g. taxes) would be, like, more than that. Maybe I'll live in a hotel house but only if it's cheaper than the sum of all monthly in expenses presently incurred. I want to spend money only on fun stuff, not stupid boring crap like lighting light bulbs 

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Nah, I only pay $365 a month in rent and mortgage interest and theft (e.g. taxes) would be, like, more than that. Maybe I'll live in a hotel house but only if it's cheaper than the sum of all monthly in expenses presently incurred. I want to spend money only on fun stuff, not stupid boring crap like lighting light bulbs 

Do you read, eat by candlelight?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

$365/month for a house is amazing.  Id rather live in a trailer home than an apartment…bigger and no attached neighbors.  I thought I made out paying $400/month for a house in Conshohocken 

It used to be $310 a month only like 2 years ago, we get triggered when they raise it every few years. I couldn't stand being attached to neighbors. At least the neighbors in the trailer park have been decent lately. The one guy I argued with over his loud ATV last spring actually plowed me out a few weeks ago so I bought him some Christmas chocolates. Trailers get a bad rep but keep it nice and modern and it's a simple and cheap way to live. My great aunt sold her $250K house and bought a brand new trailer because it's much simpler to maintain. 

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

How much are you paying for KWH ? 

So you made out by using electric heaters , it could have been worse. 

14.612¢/kWh

30 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow what kind of games do you like?  I like Tetris and sonic the hedgehog.  

Flight Sim & Call of Duty. Tetris is rad

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I couldn't stand being attached to neighbors. At least the neighbors in the trailer park have been decent lately. The one guy I argued with over his loud ATV last spring actually plowed me out a few weeks ago so I bought him some Christmas chocolates. Trailers get a bad rep but keep it nice and modern and it's a simple and cheap way to live. My great aunt sold her $250K house and bought a brand new trailer because it's much simpler to maintain. 

Me and mark are pissed his parents bought his bat shit insane crazy uncle (my former Roomate) a trailer home.  They should have given that asshole a fucking cardboard box under a bridge.

But yes I never understood why people bashed trailer homes yet were ok with apartments.  The bad rep comes from bad neighbors and crime, but apartments have those too

• Sad 1

Just now, theprogram4 said:

But yes I never understood why people bashed trailer homes yet were ok with apartments.  The bad rep comes from bad neighbors and crime, but apartments have those too

People can bash me all the want (though no one really does), I'm saving Johnny cash so I can easily afford fun hobbies like skiing and flying instead of being saddled with a $1500 a month mortgage.

11 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

$365/month for a house is amazing.  Id rather live in a trailer home than an apartment…bigger and no attached neighbors.  I thought I made out paying $400/month for a house in Conshohocken 

How much is your electric bill?  I believe there’s lot rent as well for trailer courts.  TP4 do you watch trailer park boys?