Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Had about 4" of Fresh light snow when Hunter opened at 9, about 6" on Northface when it opened at 10:30, about 8" by the time I left at 3pm. No lines, 19 beautiful runs. My best day of this skison. 

Still not open: the glades, lower K27, Racers Edge and Hunter West.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

By that time it'll be warmer which means rain. Sweet.

Nah you’ll get a few hours of snow this afternoon before the changeover. Once the precip moves in, the dew point will rise and the temperature will fall.   It’s amazing I’m catching up on Facebook and everybody is like where the snow.  They should check the radar.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

It just started snowing at the Knob.  Its gonna be a while for it to get here.  it will probably snow at blue for a while, but i also think since its coming in later, wont be as much.  this was never going to be an epic storm.  Maybe just maybe at least the ground will stay covered to make Blue look pretty.  

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

It just started snowing at the Knob.  Its gonna be a while for it to get here.  it will probably snow at blue for a while, but i also think since its coming in later, wont be as much.  this was never going to be an epic storm.  Maybe just maybe at least the ground will stay covered to make Blue look pretty.  

I like your optimism 

14 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

It just started coming down in the Ding about 20 minutes ago. Solid rate of fall but big wet flakes so we must be pretty close to the line. It would be a great day to be out on the hill just for it to feel like winter. 

Just started snowing here in the B. Light flakes but temp is still on the warmer end. It is just nice to see white falling from the skies for once..

• Like 1