Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

We just cant get a break here.  i would say with the snow we got yesterday, and then the rain, we ended up on the losing end of the stick.  and then just to add insult to injury, now it looks like those nice snowmaking temps this week are not so much.  Again.  Rinse and repeat.  

• Sad 2

for once, i actually tried to get ahead of things on my driveway (at least the problem area) before it got driven on and compacted. i can't see it from here, but i believe it is the only spot that still has some snow. makes sense. fuck that spot.

• Like 1

Long range forecast is sure looking depressing. This weekend should at least be the best in a while with good snow making temps Tues-Sat.

Expect I will enjoy the Spring skiing Sunday as current trends don't look good for much of that extending into the actual Spring.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Long range forecast is sure looking depressing. This weekend should at least be the best in a while with good snow making temps Tues-Sat.

Expect I will enjoy the Spring skiing Sunday as current trends don't look good for much of that extending into the actual Spring.

RIP Pennsylvania ski season 2023

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Hope they pile the snow on existing runs in order to extend the season, rather than try to open new slopes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Hope they pile the snow on existing runs in order to extend the season, rather than try to open new slopes.

Probably wise in most cases, but time constraints (have to be at or on my way to/from a gig on Sat from 430 to midnight)  will have me either at JFrost or RTop this weekend, neither of which have yet opened their most challenging terrain - and I'd rather get a day in with the stuff at skiers' right open than have more days in March with some blues that should be greens open.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

4 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Not depressing to me..excellent snowmaking temps for a few days.  Gonna be freezing Saturday AM

• Boner City 1