Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Barely any snow fell. Now it's raining. Calling for thunderstorms later.

You just teed one up for Salty🧐

Bear creek had some snow coming down around 3:30 . I threw my stuff in to take some runs but bailed. I picked up my son around 7:15 I was surprised at the amount of people skiing in the rain. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

You just teed one up for Salty🧐

Bear creek had some snow coming down around 3:30 . I threw my stuff in to take some runs but bailed. I picked up my son around 7:15 I was surprised at the amount of people skiing in the rain. 

It could snow some in the Poke N Hoes..the only good thing is this is a cold rain which does much less damage than a warm rain but looking at the future cast Doppler mystery science theater 3000 looks like it could rain a lot.  I still have a triple alarm set for tomorrow. 

if it’s rainy and foggy I might go back to bed and then go to the diner for some cheese eggs and welches grape. 

2C8ED1F6-4DFB-4311-95FF-4E10DDB0A4D3.png

56 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It could snow some in the Poke N Hoes..the only good thing is this is a cold rain which does much less damage than a warm rain but looking at the future cast Doppler mystery science theater 3000 looks like it could rain a lot.  I still have a triple alarm set for tomorrow. 

if it’s rainy and foggy I might go back to bed and then go to the diner for some cheese eggs and welches grape. 

2C8ED1F6-4DFB-4311-95FF-4E10DDB0A4D3.png

Holy shit this makes me jealous.  These 5:00 am wake ups are killing me

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

Raining super hard here now. 

@theprogram4 I'd say to skip wawa and shave off 15m but I I'd be super upset if I didn't see you riding down with coffee, so don't do that. 

Lol that coffee is what I look forward to for the first hour and 25 mins of my trip.  Interestingly I’m not even a daily coffee drinker, usually a 50/50 chance if I have a cup.  But holy shit do I need that pre-snowboarding coffee…im horrible at mornings. As Doug and salty have pointed out in the lift lines, I’ve been stopping at McDonald’s a fair amount for a few reasons…it’s quicker, I don’t have to get out of the car, and I don’t have to worry about losing my mind when I leave the wawa and want to make a right turn onto 145 at the traffic light but the one car in front of me is going straight.  However, their coffee is straight ass and they brew it so hot it’s hard to drink before cherryville. Thus, I’ve been going to wawa again recently.  Bummed out I lost both my Whitehall bathrooms for the way home…Burger King is drive thru only I think, and Exxon bathroom now requires a key.  I have to use the turnpike rest stop bathroom, which is a pain in the ass.  Since I drink a water bottle to blue, a coffee to blue, a water bottle at blue, and a water bottle from blue, I usually have to stop at the KOP turnpike rest stop as well, which is very convenient but still a pain in the ass

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It sure was.  I was surprised that PARidge wasn’t at Blue.  

Yeah...Pulled a muscle in my back shoveling earlier this week, re-aggrivated skiing wed, and it was on fire this morning. That plus the rain and I wasn't feeling it. Fully planning on tomorrow 

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Looking like possible snow tonight in the Lehigh valley and poconos.  1-2” for the LV and 2-4” for the pokeys

might be something fun this weekend too.  or it might be 33 and rain.