Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

34 minutes ago, saltyant said:

What do you look at for the weather forecast? I looked at Wunderground for Palmerton and Blakeslee, and Blakeslee looks better. Tomorrow I'm planning on going where the snow is, though if it's wet and heavy snow that isn't much fun.

NewBitmapImage.jpg.6c88e1600ebcc67a36d14b0cb479a362.jpg

Whatever the widget on my phone or tablet links to. I think it's AccuWeather. I thought I saw a winter storm advisory for us and a warning for further south. If your forecast above becomes reality then definitely JFBB is the move. 

Side note. School's are closing early. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

What do you look at for the weather forecast? I looked at Wunderground for Palmerton and Blakeslee, and Blakeslee looks better. Tomorrow I'm planning on going where the snow is, though if it's wet and heavy snow that isn't much fun.

NewBitmapImage.jpg.6c88e1600ebcc67a36d14b0cb479a362.jpg

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Whatever the widget on my phone or tablet links to. I think it's AccuWeather. I thought I saw a winter storm advisory for us and a warning for further south. If your forecast above becomes reality then definitely JFBB is the move. 

Side note. School's are closing early. 

Depends on if you think skiing 3 inches of fresh snow on Frost's terrain is better than skiing an inch of fresh snow on Blue's terrain. Especially with maybe two weekends of skiing in PA left, I know what I would pick. Also have to factor in free lunch tomorrow in the Vista ballroom (don't forget to RSVP!)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

CLICK HERE - NO SCAM PROMISE

edit we signed up but now realize we have a prior engagement

I hope the prior engagement is good and aside from some chatter here, I don’t remember Blue posting anything about the SP lunch…I’m not going, I like the streak of not going to the top lodge.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I hope the prior engagement is good and aside from some chatter here, I don’t remember Blue posting anything about the SP lunch…I’m not going, I like the streak of not going to the top lodge.  

shit i just realized it was at the top. oof.

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I had to look back. It was buried at the bottom of the 3/2/23 season pass renewal email.

20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Be sure to check the "No, I am unable to attend" box on the RSVP message to let them know you're unable to attend.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s the polar express in beautiful Jim Thorpe.  Getting deep in JT better flip windshield wipers to the sky if you’re not living that garage Lyfe 

Why are you in JT? Are you looking for snow covered ski hills to ski down? I have to drive by that train every day I drive to Blue, Da True.

Edited by saltyant

8 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

Interesting forecast coming up for Mon-Wednesday . Who's getting the Jackpot? I'm not skiing this weekend ,down with a respiratory virus but I'm thinking Plattekill Friday ? 

Get well soon respiratory stuff sucks. The radar I saw this morning showed the Plattikill area getting a foot plus.