Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

36 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Well ...I was a bitter Betty this morning when I saw nothing. At least a good 10 inches here now and its somewhat light too. I wonder how blue may be actually. If it's anything like it is here I may head down 

We have quite a bit, nothing spectacular, hard to tell with the wind. For whatever reason, driveway is clear so I am a-ok with it. 

The local weather might've sucked but the PASRs got the goods this year on their trips!

@PSUFly up north and out in Utah. All the crew is Jackson. @NMSKI in Zona. @mbike-ski up north. @indiggio out in western Canada. @Schif and @skiincy in CO and @momskeeztoo in Whitefish. and its looks like @RidgeRacer is in for some weather in AZ this weekend.

Honorable mention to @DiMe at Elk, which is the vermont of PA. lmao

Edited by antman12
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, antman12 said:

The local weather might've sucked but the PASRs got the goods this year on their trips!

@PSUFly up north and out in Utah. All the crew is Jackson. @NMSKI in Zona. @mbike-ski up north. @indiggio out in western Canada. @Schif and @skiincy in CO and @momskeeztoo in Whitefish. and its looks like @RidgeRacer is in for some weather in AZ this weekend.

Honorable mention to @DiMe at Elk, which is the vermont of PA. lmao

Haven't heard from @saltyant yet, but from his video he appears to have gotten some too.
He must not have free WiFi out there or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2