Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Amazing how fast the storms developed yesterday. I was out in my driveway for a little while and heard thunder. I checked my phone radar and saw a big cell headed towards my friends house in Bangor so I shot him a text.  He didn’t get it, he was on his old backhoe doing some driveway maintenance , saw a flash and got drenched immediately. 

I got very little but Trexlertown area by Spring Creek looked like a river. There was even a water rescue in the shopping center parking lot. 

DA516ED2-4D85-4EB0-BBC7-20A0C452DE1B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Got crushed by a storm today/evening.  Got lucky here and just had a bunch of branches and some downed fence panels. neighbors missing a trampoline. White circle had a confirmed tornado and destroyed a few houses. 

5F37DDC6-61DE-4815-94B2-506884F8444C.jpeg

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Smoke is back but not to the apocalyptic degree. I wanted to fly a cross country flight yesterday but turned around at Kutztown because the visibility was crap . decent day but bad in areas, later in the day things improved but still damn haze . 

It’s still hanging around today ☹️I hope it rains more in Canada . 

Some pretty insane weather we have been experiencing. Last night at Red Rocks there was an intense hail storm. Golf ball size hail 100 people injured. Concussions, broken bones. The videos I have seen looked scary. We just had pea size here in Boulder. Thunder and lightning seemed to go on all throughout the night. 

Its 1:32pm here, sky is black and more thunder and lightening. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Barb said:

Some pretty insane weather we have been experiencing. Last night at Red Rocks there was an intense hail storm. Golf ball size hail 100 people injured. Concussions, broken bones. The videos I have seen looked scary. We just had pea size here in Boulder. Thunder and lightning seemed to go on all throughout the night. 

Holy crap…here I am glad I’m not under the sea….the weather is going to continue getting wilder.  The snow is still like ten feet deep at Sonara pass California near mammoth…and it’s almost chilly here today.  

2 hours ago, Barb said:

Wow some serious storm! 

Also looks like Canadas still on fire coast to coast. 

IMG_3050.jpeg

IMG_3051.jpeg