Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Lots of people are thinking thats coming more west.  Big time snow? no.  maybe have some snurries at Blue on Sunday? yes.  Make my house look pretty at night with the Christmas lights on and some snow on the ground?  yes.  

BUST OUT THE BIG GUNS! TITTY SPARKLES FOR DAYZZZZZZ

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

BUST OUT THE BIG GUNS! TITTY SPARKLES FOR DAYZZZZZZ

Whoa.  Take it easy there.  

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

JFDan you put up Xmas lights?  How festive of you..Atomic Jeff does as well which surprised me. 

I do.  All except for shopping, i really like Christmas.  I have a lot of time off at Christmas.  

Just now, JFskiDan said:

I do.  All except for shopping, i really like Christmas.  I have a lot of time off at Christmas.  

Take it easy?!? Do you know how many untracked whirlybirds I'm going to do down nip-deep widow maker while you are slumming it on vista? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I'll be in Arlington VA 12/23-25 and then Blue the true 12/26-1/1,and it's gonna be great. I've noticed the crowds come even later in the day that holiday week and 8am opening is nice on weekdays. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

this new site design makes thread jacking alot easier, cause i usally just post in whatever shows up in the activity log.  im not gonna actually phsycially go into the blue forum, then select a thread as well.  that takes way too much time

TP4 that's unbelievable.  Not cool. 

8 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

GFS fantasy stuff for Christmas.  Maybe a Christmas miracle. This would be better than the equivalent of rain, even if everybody is closed on Christmas day.  

No automatic alt text available.

Whether or not this happens, at least it shows signs of going back to really cold temps.  

Sheesh I'm driving back from Washington DC that day.  I might have to leave really early to beat the storm.  

59 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sheesh I'm driving back from Washington DC that day.  I might have to leave really early to beat the storm.  

Jump off I95 at exit 77 in MD, go about 2 miles to Box Hill Pizzeria and get a broiled crabcake sandwich.

shoot, if they're open. Christmas and all

Edited by enjoralas

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

this new site design makes thread jacking alot easier, cause i usally just post in whatever shows up in the activity log.  im not gonna actually phsycially go into the blue forum, then select a thread as well.  that takes way too much time

Thanks. I already bookmarked this thread so I have an explanation when I get yelled at by toast for the same thing.

Edited by saltyant