Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

With the high sun angle and unfrozen ground, the snow is melting amazingly fast today...the forecasted high temperature has already been topped in both Allentown and mount Poconos with another 6 hours of daylight remaining.  Will be funny this weekend when the herbs come to blue mountain and wonder why it’s icy and where the natural snow is. 

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

With the high sun angle and unfrozen ground, the snow is melting amazingly fast today...the forecasted high temperature has already been topped in both Allentown and mount Poconos with another 6 hours of daylight remaining.  Will be funny this weekend when the herbs come to blue mountain and wonder why it’s icy and where the natural snow is. 

Should be some spectacular spring conditions this weekend!

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hmmm I don’t know if it will be warm enough.  Maybe in the afternoon. Overnight lows in the low to mid 20s up there highs will be hard pressed to crack 40 at Blue.  

Yeah, definitely later in the day with the sun.  

Looks like they're calling for clouds now on Sunday and not as warm.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Yup. I forgot to post this earlier, but this week isn't looking good.

image.thumb.png.c2293089b5ba842dbe6bc7b01cae720a.png

Still below average, so i will take that.  I hope the forecast flip flops for this weekend.  Rain on Saturday isnt going to make me happy.  

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Let's hope so!  Long way out there yet.

Anyway you slice it or dice it there’s gonna be a lot of melt out there this week.  I should be out after work tomorrow..I’ll need one more weekday plus Saturday plus my 6 days in Colorado if I wanna hit 70. I might end up with 69 which is Bill and Teds favorite number.   What’s the square route of 69????  Ate something lol

• Like 3