Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice little snow shower activity in the A..temperature dropped into the upper 30s.  The latest I remember it snowing in Allentown is actually April 18th, 1997 and several times in the poconos in May including May 25, 1994 up at Big Bass Lake. 

Those dates are real specific, Thanks.

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2018 at 4:15 PM, moe ghoul said:

Smuggs Madonna webcam looks good right now. Bummed I couldn't stay longer this week. Looks like it's still snowing on the upper half.

It must've snowed on the upper half of Mount Snow too. All of the trees up top were "covered"

01E59B9F-C0EA-4466-B667-1274EA94D46C.jpeg

Edited by antman12
  • Like 2

Seriously, WTF is up with everything about this band? I was youtubing and this one popped up on the side. I always thought some hot disco chick sang it. BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I can't believe people walked around in daylight looking like that.

9 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

Seriously, WTF is up with everything about this band? I was youtubing and this one popped up on the side. I always thought some hot disco chick sang it. BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I can't believe people walked around in daylight looking like that.

To Add to the Saturday Night cringe...I’ve got to give it to those Sheila’s they really can dance  

• Haha 1