Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blues camaras are pointed funky.  Looks like they’ll blow tonight. 

They're still pointed at the ropes course from the summer. They typically change it, but that hasn't happened yet. Comment on their facebook about it if you still aren't blocked.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

At the very least, Root may have to go to BB for Root Friday...

2 hours to BB.

< 2 hours to Bell.

If anyone want to watch snowmaking while at work today, I'd suggest the Belleayre cams.  https://www.belleayre.com/the-mountain/webcam-feed

• Like 1

2 hours to BB.
If anyone want to watch snowmaking while at work today, I'd suggest the Belleayre cams.  https://www.belleayre.com/the-mountain/webcam-feed

I guess I didn’t know the drive time to Bell from your location was actually faster than BB. Bell is a no brainer. It’s a fun mountain. I’d be interested to get back and try the new bridge trail and gondola. Did I hear they were blowing snow on it already?

BB is providing some good snowmaking pictures today as well. Looks like they are filling in the blanks pretty well...
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I guess I didn’t know the drive time to Bell from your location was actually faster than BB. Bell is a no brainer. It’s a fun mountain. I’d be interested to get back and try the new bridge trail and gondola. Did I hear they were blowing snow on it already?

BB is providing some good snowmaking pictures today as well. Looks like they are filling in the blanks pretty well...

Thanks captain obvious. 

51 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I don’t think it’s much different than you commenting on threads at mountains you’ll never ski at because they don’t have high speed lifts... Each to their own...

Or commenting on sh*t he doesn't care about in every thread because he desperately needs attention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1