Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Please don't remind me.

At least the temps don't appear to be low enough for the snow to set up tonight and it looks like it's going to be sunny and warm tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be spring conditions.
Bring your bikini!

Yes
The ski club that Slim Bob belongs to is running a trip to some hole in Wyoming the first week of March, so I'm going along with them.

What dates? I’ll be skiing there 1-3rd.

• Like 1

A few of my facebook weather outlets are looking at thurs/fri now as possible snow.  It could also monsoon on us again.  

As a realist, i tend not to hope for things that wont happen to come true.  I hope it snows.  We need something good to come our way here.  Maybe it means the forecast will trend colder overall sooner, so they can get back to work on Razors.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Whats to worry about we have top to bottom skiing and riding.  There’s a good chance resorts will not get to 100% this season sure.  Depends what happens in a few weeks.  

This week doesn’t look good. Conditions were good today at frost. Still lots of unopen trails.

5 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

This week doesn’t look good. Conditions were good today at frost. Still lots of unopen trails.

Ahhh well we’ve had five weeks of skiing so far this season. I truly believe we’ll have a season with no local skiing in our lifetime. 

This isnt as bad if a start as three seasons ago.  That’s when JF was actually open over Xmas week but just one top to bottom and Blue was only open two days in December and closed until I believe January 8th...xmas week of 2011 was also very limited terrain. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Precipitation just started falling here with a weird mix of heavy rain with giant snowflakes mixed in. WTF is going on this year???

Winter starts on thursday. Keep an eye on sunday night/monday. Might be something there. 

• Like 1