Ride Delaware ?

Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The radar looks pretty spotty.  Could be alright. 

Freezing rain here now. 

A bunch of people at work today were complaining we weren’t going to close early, once 3pm hit it turned to rain and everything on the roadway subsided. I made it home in record time at 430. 17 miles in 19 minutes. 

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

A bunch of people at work today were complaining we weren’t going to close early, once 3pm hit it turned to rain and everything on the roadway subsided. I made it home in record time at 430. 17 miles in 19 minutes. 

The roads are just wet in Malvern and there's almost no traffic, it's very nice.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

The roads are just wet in Malvern and there's almost no traffic, it's very nice.

I drive route 1 south for 17 miles from the intersection of 202 in Glenn mills and it was just wet with a few patches of slush along the way. No traffic, hit every green light, was at happy hour and enjoying a beer by 4:55. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’re pretty close to JFDan maybe you can meet him for dinner some night after work. 

I was thinking that earlier, I'll text him.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just cleaned off my car.  The ice is building up.  28 degrees 

I was pissed because there was ice on my windows, but it came off really easy. So then I wasn't pissed anymore.

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I was thinking that earlier, I'll text him.

Why don't you just drive up to your brother's hotel? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The clouds are starting to burn off and the sun is coming out. Hopefully the rising temps will melt the .25” of ice out there.

782C4381-63B7-4394-B2C1-46A05955E055.jpeg

• Like 1

We got a few slarvy inches for some fresh tracks overnight. Warmed up over freezing today, skied 5 runs of smooth cord. Freeze thaw weather into the weekend.  Sun is stronger and out longer.

• Like 1

We got a few slarvy inches for some fresh tracks overnight. Warmed up over freezing today, skied 5 runs of smooth cord. Freeze thaw weather into the weekend.  Sun is stronger and out longer.

With all the fresh you're getting cord must feel like a let down. I'd be happy to ski on a surface that I can hold an edge on at Blue later.
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

With all the fresh you're getting cord must feel like a let down. I'd be happy to ski on a surface that I can hold an edge on at Blue later.

Flat and smooth is all my back can handle right now. I love ripping groomers to mix it up. I hit a few bumps the other day and my back regretted it.