Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Or maybe they know TP4 works on Saturdays and Blue is fucking with you again. Usually just Mother Nature fucks with TP4

blue is closing on sunday...

i only lost 2 days to rain this year, which is damn good for PA

also, boulder will be open regardless so ill be riding somewhere in april

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

blue is closing on sunday...

i only lost 2 days to rain this year, which is damn good for PA

also, boulder will be open regardless so ill be riding somewhere in april

Is your mountain collective pass good anywhere in the east?

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do you think blue might close for the season Saturday if it’s supposed to rain a lot Sunday??

i dont think there is anyone here who can predict what blue does when it rains cause thier plan of attack changes everytime.  i saw on their website they are planning to be open for night skiing saturday, so that could be a backup plan

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

i dont think there is anyone here who can predict what blue does when it rains cause thier plan of attack changes everytime.  i saw on their website they are planning to be open for night skiing saturday, so that could be a backup plan

That might end up being my plan as well if they do close on Sunday. But if it rains in the evening I would be bummed if they close at 4. Nobody knows what that place does. They don't even know what they do. 

Just now, toast21602 said:

That might end up being my plan as well if they do close on Sunday. But if it rains in the evening I would be bummed if they close at 4. Nobody knows what that place does. They don't even know what they do. 

ya, the 4 pm close worries me as well.  its looking like sunday only morning showers.  ive been good this year at not complaining about closing, etc.  but now with the season coming to an end I am starting to get stressed out lol

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

ya, the 4 pm close worries me as well.  its looking like sunday only morning showers.  ive been good this year at not complaining about closing, etc.  but now with the season coming to an end I am starting to get stressed out lol

Yup I hear ya. I need to get one more day in this weekend since it will likely be my last. Sunday morning would be preferable. 

33 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Yeah I’m surprised they’re open until 9pm during this week as last year they were open until 8pm the last week in March.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you remove the snow tires from your car already. 

Snow tires? I just got all seasons and they go fine in the snow, I cant be bothered swapping out snow tires. The stock Hankook tires that came with my car were complete crap. At Killington I couldn't even get up the hill to the K1 lodge on a Perder day, that was the last straw.

Edited by saltyant
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Snow tires? I just got all seasons and they go fine in the snow, I cant be bothered swapping out snow tires. The stock Hankook tires that came with my car were complete crap. At Killington I couldn't even get up the hill to the K1 lodge on a Perder day, that was the last straw.

lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1