Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I was going to take a short trip up to K-Mart today and tomorrow while I was in the valley, but it just wasn't worth it... Looks like there may be some snow in the forecast for black friday, so if your free, go get it... I have family obligations... However, a good cold front looks like it is coming through afterward, so hopefully I can still get up there the week of December 6th...

it's tough watching them get dumped on out west..

It's always tough in PA, the cold and snow will come in early december just like every other year.

Can you imagine living here when it's just snowed 70-100" in less than a week, mountain temps are in low single digits at night and some of the resorts are still not opening until "early December".

Well, looks like the Steeze machine pulled another weather forecast out of his ass... Warm air will mix with cold air and leave much of the northeast in a wintry mix for this next storm... Lets just hope colder weather filters in early next week and stays there... Unfortunately it looks like another mini warm front may come through...

Ride I never pulled a weather forecast out of my ass...the models all show lots of warm air aloft which makes a major snow event impossible. Anyway I know alot about weather and climates and can predict the weather alot better then crappiweather. Anyway everybody have fun this weekend on lower Onteria at Belleayre. I have alot on my plate and won't be getting out. Buying new boots this afternoon.

Since you know so much about climates Doug can you please tell me if Global Warming is real? I have customers ask me all the time and I don't know what to say.

Is it tough selling solar energy?

Not really. I had a salesman who seemed to have trouble with it for a while, but I'd say I do pretty well at it. It's a pretty easy sell really. All I have to do is convince someone to give me $40-60k and in return they never have to pay for their electricity again and they can actually even make a few grand in profit off of it depending on how much power they use. A typical system makes back the initial investment in 5-7 years, then it's just gravy. In 25 years, someone could easily make back their investment, then make an additional $100k.

Commercial sales is even easier. I can put solar panels on any business with a roof large enough to accommodate about 450 panels without it costing them a penny. They benefit from the electric savings and my financing company gets all of the government incentives. It's a win win.

nice...what is the warrenty like on solar panels? My electric bill is only like $30-100 a month so it wouldn't suit me..but I live in an apartment..I wonder what my parents pay a month..maybe 300

Standard Warranty is 25 years. A typical, well built system will last 40-50 years