seasonal lockers

skifreak

Anybody know if blue has seasonal lockers. If you do any ideas how much they cost or how big they are? I sent them an e-mail but haven't heard back in over a month.

25601[/snapback]

I've always wondered what those brown lockers were outside of the main lodge (by the ski racks)...I dunno...but I would have no use for them, as I want to bring my stuff back to let it dry, and i wouldn't leave my skis there, as the snow would melt, then refreeze on the bindings. :(

i think they are $75, thats what they were when i asked about them a couple seasons ago. but good luck getting one, apparently the waiting list is a very long, as you can keep your locker for the upcoming season if you already have one. so basically you have to wait for someone to give theirs up.

no, they just dont answer emails unless you send them well written ones with legitimate facts, then they find your emails offensive and threaten to take your pass.

25625[/snapback]

I guess it's who you know. I emailed a certain person about adding NASTAR to Blue, she emailed me back the same day with some very promising information. It may have helped that she was good friends w/ my neighbors :P

i loved my locker at CB, they are inside up there though, i could get like 6 pairs of skis and a pair of poles and if i did it right i could get my helmet in it. if you wipe your edges before you put them away they are great b.c it means not having to carry them up every time you go.

I guess it's who you know.  I emailed a certain person about adding NASTAR to Blue, she emailed me back the same day with some very promising information.  It may have helped that she was good friends w/ my neighbors  :P

25627[/snapback]

Thats cool... Good move, the more public gated race courses the better!!

if u want a seasonal locker go up top the ticket office before the season starts.. they'll either give you one or add u to the waiting list.. also be sure to ask if there is any at valley lodge they also have some there.. so if u cant get one up top try valley.. hope that helps peace

Do you come in the from that way, or do you drive over the mountain?

26206[/snapback]

Over the mountain, I come from the south :) It certaintly burns plenty of petrol going up, then coming down, then going back up on the way home. But with nobody in front of you, it has some nice turns (that, when you're pushing your car to the limits going down the hill, you have your rear end kick out in the hairpin due to the power-on oversteer :D )

• 6 months later...

LOL, my dad is obsessed with coke (thats the soda). He saw this guy wearing one and he says to me "You can put water in those?" I said yeah those are Camelbacks. He says "Wow I'm going to get one and put coke in it, that way I don't have to keep running to the car and spend out the @$$ in the lodge."

Thats where I like to park because I don't have to walk through a lodge. Main lodge is cool though because you get 3/4 of a run in before even riding a lift. Those outdoor lockers are very unique. Back in the day before I even drove( we're talking when Ace of Base was popular) I used to store my sneakers, lunch, and boot bag in a 50 or 75 cent locker like they have at water parks. I need to get a camelback because a gatorade bottle in my pocket isn't to comfortable.

Yeah I once hit over 70 mph going down that hill in my old Sentra. Now I won't do over 50 on that road so people get backed up behind me,

I always drive slow when nearing the mountain. I would hate to get that close, get in an accident and lose a day on the slopes.