Monday Night Race League 2011

mbike-ski

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp...I still have it. After 3+ years of skiing on twin tips and powder skis, I was able to post the 3rd fastest time of the night on the red course of 22.91, only bested by PASR's Bobert540 (22.8x) and someone who managed a 22.2x. The rest of team PASR did great. Tonight was just practice...the real competition starts next Monday. It's going to be fierce, but I think team PASR has a chance of doing pretty well. I'll post the results sheet tomorrow....time for bed.

was it like Nastar or slalom? I think Nastar is considered GS cause they don't use slalom gates..maybe I'm wrong..anyway for $30 for the entire season seems like a really good deal..equivilent of two Nastar nights..

somewhere in between. hell yea its a good deal with beers and grub the first and last nights!

was it like Nastar or slalom? I think Nastar is considered GS cause they don't use slalom gates..maybe I'm wrong..anyway for $30 for the entire season seems like a really good deal..equivilent of two Nastar nights..

It was a slalom...slalom gates, but a little looser set. My first run it felt pretty easy because I was in the high 24's....but last run when I actually skied it fast, the gates came at me much faster and it felt like a real slalom.

Welp...I still have it. After 3+ years of skiing on twin tips and powder skis, I was able to post the 3rd fastest time of the night on the red course of 22.91, only bested by PASR's Bobert540 (22.8x) and someone who managed a 22.2x. The rest of team PASR did great. Tonight was just practice...the real competition starts next Monday. It's going to be fierce, but I think team PASR has a chance of doing pretty well. I'll post the results sheet tomorrow....time for bed.

Good times last night. They course stayed in great shape the whole night. I bet it felt good to get back in the gates again!

Good times last night. They course stayed in great shape the whole night. I bet it felt good to get back in the gates again!

Ya...even better that I was only a tenth behind the famed Bobert540...wait until I bring out the secret weapon :nana

The results...

I'm 263. The other PASRs can fill in their numbers if they please.

results1.JPG

results2.JPG

wow bob....you were freakin slow! 45 seconds on each run :nana

That's pretty fast since I wasn't actually there lol :rofl

we ran opposite of you guys - good bunch! pretty funny

The team of misfits lol They are good guys, I was giving my brother crap for not picking up the slack of my dad and I not being there. I wish I could have made it but I didn't get home until 5:30-6 from PHL Airport.