Monday Night Race League 2011

mbike-ski

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results from tonight are in...Team PASR had a great night. JohnnyStyle showed up, which helped boost the team. And Glenn had an unusually fast run? I think it was a bad time considering I was the next person down, and my time didn't register. Thankfully I got a rerun, as the first run I fucked up. The rerun I skied really well. I really put the hammer down on my 2nd run of the night, and ended up finishing 3rd overall. Team PASR was also the 3rd fastest team of the night!

results1.jpg

results2.jpg

another fun night, everyone laid down some awesome runs - great job with a top 3 team and time finish!

my 2nd run i got a great start and and ski'd the headwall cleanly but the speed was too much too handle and i got back on my tails at the big offset before the flats, got all squirrelly and i finished the run in survival mode. still ended up with a half decent time for me - theres a lotta time to be found in those runs!

we were able to get gahskier in the #7 spot on the roster - see ya next week!

another fun night, everyone laid down some awesome runs - great job with a top 3 team and time finish!

my 2nd run i got a great start and and ski'd the headwall cleanly but the speed was too much too handle and i got back on my tails at the big offset before the flats, got all squirrelly and i finished the run in survival mode. still ended up with a half decent time for me - theres a lotta time to be found in those runs!

we were able to get gahskier in the #7 spot on the roster - see ya next week!

too much speed is a good thing :bow: Tip that ski on edge and mow down that transition gate and fly to the finish. On my first run (which didn't get timed), I was carrying lots of speed, got in the back seat for a split second, and skied really wide through two gates. The second run, I felt it coming on again and yelled at myself to "get forward you fcking idiot". Get pissed and step it up!

As I'm such a Slalom noob...are the gates on Widowmaker even set closer than this...oh by the way I found a video with an 80s track for Johnny Style... :wiggle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xaLwzZYgx4

this dude is still moving shoulders alot..and for some reason I was thinking you pretty much go straight with upper body while legs wrap around the gates..

wow...that is some great skiing.

Where the hell were you?

I was the 2nd fastest guy on the red course, only .14 off of Dave Moore for the #1 time on the red course... :rock

I was on Vacation. I will miss this week too due to traveling for work. I will hopefully be there the following week.

That's great you were that close to Dave M! He is tough to beat on that hill. I feel out of the loop racing this year, hopefully I can keep up with you guys!

another great night of racing from team paskiandride.com :rock even with ajeff placing himself on ther irl for his upcoming trips and no "magic" times from nastarr glenn, we all managed to finish strong for 5th place in a pretty damn competitive field. i think dan the man had the run of the night stating "i'm going for it!!!" on his second run and just crushing the red course! B) thanks to jeff and mark for coming out, enjoy your trips and we'll see ya next year - hey more beer tickets for us next week :cheers: george if you'r eout there touch base before next week, we need ya brotha! hey johhnny and jeff, post up the results!

a fun night to finish up the series with another podium finish :rock

team paskiandride aka killers for hire

IMG00015-20110207-2057.jpg

results on the night put us a 5th overall B)

IMG00017-20110207-2141.jpg

IMG00021-20110207-2143.jpg

IMG00020-20110207-2143.jpg

IMG00022-20110207-2144.jpg

a blast of a race season, thanks again all for coming out! :cheers:

preview of next season :downhill: start on razors just below the quad crossing, end below the headwall, 3 sl and a gs :banana: