VT Trip

IrishSnow686

I'm looking to set up a trip to VT this winter. There are about 6-8 of us going. I already know about the mountain lodging & night life at Stratton, Okemo, Killington & Smuggs. I'm looking for peoples opinions on the mountain/nightlife for places like Stowe, Sugarbush, etc, where I haven't been. I doubt any place I haven't been has as much to offer as K-ton off the mountain, but what are peoples thoughts on Stowe & Sugarbush. I have heard nothing but great things about both mountains, just never any insight on nightlife & lodging.

Thanks. Appreciate the input.

Stowe is on my hit list, and since I'm setting up the trip I can kinda have the say in where we end up going.

I never knew Stowe had that good of a nightlife.

Defintely not going to stay in Burlington and then drive to other mountains. For me, that kind of defeats the purpose of taking a trip (especially with a group). I like waking up right at the mountain and making first chair. Plus, with a bigger group everyone can come/go as they please. Coordinating everyone to wake up, drive and then leave all at the same time would be a pain.

Defintely not going to stay in Burlington and then drive to other mountains. For me, that kind of defeats the purpose of taking a trip (especially with a group). I like waking up right at the mountain and making first chair. Plus, with a bigger group everyone can come/go as they please. Coordinating everyone to wake up, drive and then leave all at the same time would be a pain.

Do you only have one car ?

This is Merica how come you don't have your 4 state mandated land yachts yet.

You know there are alot of sweet mtns where you can't even stay slopside....GASP!!!!

• Like 1

Haven't been to Stowe, but the Bush is definitely dead... There is nothing going on at night on mountain and as Steeze said, there are some bars off mountain, but mostly bar restaurant types... If your going midweek, there is definitely nothing... I have heard the new Hostel that opened up several miles down on 100 has a good night crowd, but nothing special...