Long Haul Triple

gtd

• 9 months later...

Didn't really answer the question...

No it didn't run last year.

To Santa. No one on here is a "hater". I don't think there is anyone here who wants to see any ski area close. Sno obviously has a lot of finacial issues and people were questioning the feasibility of them being able to pay that debt and make improvements to the ski area. We all have opinions about the Eagles too but that doesn't mean we can do a better job of coaching. It doesn't mean we don't have legitimate concerns.either. And we still haven't heard how they are going manage all that debt yet. And you haven't provided anything to substantiate any of your claims. Not saying that I don't hope it's true, we just don't have anything to substaniate any of the claims other than you say so. Nothing from Sno.

You might want to be a little positive yourself if you plan to make a career in marketing.You haven't done anything to help make people want to go to Sno. They'll think everyone there has your attitude when you come off negative from the get go.

No it didn't run last year.

To Santa. No one on here is a "hater". I don't think there is anyone here who wants to see any ski area close. Sno obviously has a lot of finacial issues and people were questioning the feasibility of them being able to pay that debt and make improvements to the ski area. We all have opinions about the Eagles too but that doesn't mean we can do a better job of coaching. It doesn't mean we don't have legitimate concerns.either. And we still haven't heard how they are going manage all that debt yet. And you haven't provided anything to substantiate any of your claims. Not saying that I don't hope it's true, we just don't have anything to substaniate any of the claims other than you say so. Nothing from Sno.

You might want to be a little positive yourself if you plan to make a career in marketing.You haven't done anything to help make people want to go to Sno. They'll think everyone there has your attitude when you come off negative from the get go.

I've stayed out of all the negativity here lately as it's unproductive and a waste of time to all of us involved. All I ask in the spirit of all thing skiing is that ALL of you be patient for a little while longer and then everything will be explained.

BTW....Long Haul is running...weekends for the most part like always in the past, but...I wouldn't be surprised to see it running during the week as well.

So..as far as the rest of all of this, in the words of that silly cartoon the kids watch, Spongebob......

"WAIT FOR IT"

• 2 weeks later...