Blue Sold!

LineSki

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well she has 3 black belts (as in three different marshal arts) and she's 10 months away from her 4th.

27041[/snapback]

After the Karate Kid movies came out, thousands of runt kids flocked to dojos and earned belts of all colors from a variety of martial arts, yet still got their weenie asses beaten into the dirt. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Although my hero was a Ninja:

beverly_hills_ninja2.jpg

Edited by ski999

I sometimes prefer sensei999...

My experience is just that the vast majority of martial arts doesn't teach kicking someone's ass, although that Machio kid was from Jersey before moving to California. My Buddhist Peace Fellowship background has me all screwed up when it comes the right time and place for kicking someone's ass.

Edited by ski999

After the Karate Kid movies came out, thousands of runt kids flocked to dojos and earned belts of all colors from a variety of marshall arts, yet still got their weenie asses beaten into the dirt. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Although my hero was a Ninja:

beverly_hills_ninja2.jpg

27088[/snapback]

I think she can. She has black in Judo, kung fu, hapy keto, and she's working on tao kwan do. so i think with all that if yoiu combine them she should be able to kick some butt.

Well, people scoffed at bum fighting at first...and that turned out pretty good. 'Dude's like seven feet tall now, so I'd say a vid of her beating him up would sell.

27111[/snapback]

I'd buy it.

Well, people scoffed at bum fighting at first...and that turned out pretty good. 'Dude's like seven feet tall now, so I'd say a vid of her beating him up would sell.

27111[/snapback]

Well Mark does need a break...girl_fight.jpg