Blue Sold!

LineSki

Bud,

Don't call someone out who has put way more time and effort into making Blue a better place than you likely ever have or will. He approached management there for years about ways that he could help with certain areas that he saw as needing improvement, and everytime they have ended up giving him the cold shoulder and even threatened him with kicking him out. He is a seriously talented graphic design student, who has even helped out with things for PASR (see stickers). What have you done for the Pennsylvania ski scene lately? Please enlighten us... I could go on but I'll let him defend himself against shortsighted comments from someone he hasn't even met.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Justo, is there anything that you are not an expert on?

firstly, i never claimed to be an expert on anything. i'm only 21, and there are a lot of people that are far more knowledgable on a lot of subjects than i am, and i am not denying that. what i was saying, as many people besides me have also noticed, is that blue's commercial, brochures, and billboards suck, aesthetically speaking. neon green and a muted orange in no way connotate having a fun time skiiing at blue mountain, especially in the way that brochure was laid out. as for the commercial, i offered to shoot video for the mountain and edit it for them to put on their website, free of charge. i was told that they didnt want anything like that. eventually, i found out that that wasnt the reason at all, but it was because they thought since i had no professional experience, i had no skill in the matter. i was, however, told that i, along with some of my friends, would be allowed to work with the film crew for the commercial to help better capture the freeride scene at blue. we spent an entire day filming in the park, and the camera crew said that everything went very well, and that they got a lot of good shots throughout the day. as you can see in the commercial, none of them made the final cut. the only shot i saw from that day is a shot of me skiing bumps, of which you can only see from my knees down. as trevor said, i've tried for years in various ways to push the freeride scene at blue, because i feel strongly that that is where our sport is headed in the future. i'm up there 4 or 5 days a week, filming kids to help them get a sponsorship video together, helping out with the freeride program, and giving kids advice on how they can finally stick a new trick they've been working on, and you go and call me out for stating a knowledge-based opinion?

I heard it was sold to a saudi prince the one who owned that horse that won the kentucky derby a few years ago. I saw his benz in the valley parking lot. I heard that he wants to buy the south side of the mountain. A Pizza shop is going to be placed at the bottom of the sixpack

I heard it was sold to a saudi prince the one who owned that horse that won the kentucky derby a few years ago. I saw his benz in the valley parking lot. I heard that he wants to buy the south side of the mountain. A Pizza shop is going to be placed at the bottom of the sixpack

Wrong... it's those far eastern people taking over. Chinese take out is what is happening.

Cadillac grille Cadillac bills check out the oil my Cadillac spills matter fact roopte doo Cadillac rillz blah blah blah..afro pick afro chick afro dick catfish fried up dirty south good in my dirty south hood sporting dirty south wood hand me down flip flops hand me down socks good fellow rich get hand me down stocks..lie through your teeth cause of what your mouth said and the books that you read...if you a pimp and you know that you love dem hoes just get on the floor and drop dem bows..

words cannot fully describe that lyrical holocaust.

:rock

Love Chinese.

Love Korens......great massages!

Who are you...

a lyric from Southern Hospitality...from Back for the First Time by ludacris..not word for word because it's from my head.

Cadillac grille Cadillac bills check out the oil my Cadillac spills matter fact roopte doo Cadillac rillz blah blah blah..afro pick afro chick afro dick catfish fried up dirty south good in my dirty south hood sporting dirty south wood hand me down flip flops hand me down socks good fellow rich get hand me down stocks..lie through your teeth cause of what your mouth said and the books that you read...if you a pimp and you know that you love dem hoes just get on the floor and drop dem bows..

Doug can You figure this one out?

If Ya foul Ya better run a make on that license plate or ya could have a V8

Instead of a Tre-eight slug in YO Crainum

I got six and I'm aim em

Edited by Cadillac