Warm weather skiing

xNick11

Today as I was riding my bike to school I noticed it has been a lot warmer. This is the time of year when I actually enjoy riding. It sucks trying to push through all the mushy snow but once you get going its always fun to try new things with how soft the snow is. Anyways now that its getting warmer out I don't have to work as much.... I'm stoked to ride this warm weather for the next month or so. I should be getting up the mountain during the end of the weeks now. Stoked to ride a lot again.

Who will be riding Thursday-Saturday this week? I'll be up those mornings this week...

Today as I was riding my bike to school I noticed it has been a lot warmer. This is the time of year when I actually enjoy riding. It sucks trying to push through all the mushy snow but once you get going its always fun to try new things with how soft the snow is. Anyways now that its getting warmer out I don't have to work as much.... I'm stoked to ride this warm weather for the next month or so. I should be getting up the mountain during the end of the weeks now. Stoked to ride a lot again.

Who will be riding Thursday-Saturday this week? I'll be up those mornings this week...

I'll be there both thursday and friday, and probably saturday.

in the morning it will be just the same as any normal weekend..I actually think Fridays warmth will scare away alot of the people..no snow in backyard this weekend means less peeps..maybe..I hope..

i dont do morning sessions since the closet mountain to my house, bear, is an hour and 15 away.

poor excuse. a lot of us are an hour+ away and we still make first chair.

what i meant by morning session is the 830 to 11 that everyone skis, i go 3 times a week and usually ride from 830 or 9, depending on the day, until 3 or 4. it makes more sense for me to stay home 1 weekend then waste the gas to ride for 3 hours. id prefer to just take the weekend off and avoid all of the one-piecers