2011-2012 Season Pass Discount

Saurus

My friend and I got ours the other week. I think some ppl are confused by the log in screen. They don't notice that when the page refreshes in the bottom left you have to click the link see available items. But props to Bear and Saurus again this year

I just order two more, you must capitalize the username and password to get it to work.

Yeah I don't get it. I've told people to try it both capitalized vs non capitalized and its worked for some/not for others. This new website update is screwing everything up!

You don't even need a receipt. Just a drivers license. If you are under 18 you will need your parents with you or the waiver which you can find online with their signature on it.

they asked for my receipt last year. i always bring it just to be safe.

• 2 weeks later...

welp, we picked up our passes this afternoon. while we were there we too a quick tour of the base area....sweet diggs. then we walked by the lifts, checking out the trail layout, etc. i was pleased that it only took us about 40 mins to get there from our house. can't wait to make some turns there :) thanks saurus for coordinating the discount!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...