WNEP Ski Card

RyanPhillip

Gore is a nice addition, would have been sweet if both Gore and Platekill were on.. Got mine in the mail today as well, now if I could only just use it....

I really enjoy Platty as well... Great mountain, great vibe, and great snow... They average like 165 or more a year, so the glades are fun too...

Is the pass transferrable? Are the any personal identifiers on the pass that would prohibit you sharing your unused days with someone else? I might hit JF twice and Sno but that is about it. I'm sure I could find someone who could use the pass at the other areas though

If you shared it with someone else you wouldn't have a problem as there is no way to identify who actually purchased the card...

• Like 1

I looked a few days ago and it was listed as sold out. I guess that was when they dropped Plattekill and added Gore. I just bought one. I know I'll use it for at least three mtns. which is a great deal and even if I use it at CB, Sno, and/or Shawnee for a night ticket it will still be a really good deal. I plan to get to Gore this year anyway so it could work out really well for me. How does the card work? Do they punch out which mtns. you used it for?

Edited by trackbiker

I looked a few days ago and it was listed as sold out. I guess that was when they dropped Plattekill and added Gore.

I just bought one. I know I'll use for at least three mtns. which is a great deal and even if I use it at CB, Sno, and/or Shawnee for a night ticket it will still be a really good deal. I plan to get to Gore this year anyway so it could work out really well for me.

How does the card work? Do they punch out which mtns. you used it for?

yeah. there are little rectangle logos on the back that can be punched out when used. i'm pretty pumped to use it because now i'll get to places that i know i wouldn't buy full price lift tickets for. i know i'll go to jfbb at least twice in a year, so this covers it. i know i'll go to camelback. again, this covers it. i've always wanted to try sno and shawnee and Root always talks about his trips to NY so now i can tag along and try those hills. really seems like you can't go wrong with this purchase.

• Like 2

yeah. there are little rectangle logos on the back that can be punched out when used. i'm pretty pumped to use it because now i'll get to places that i know i wouldn't buy full price lift tickets for. i know i'll go to jfbb at least twice in a year, so this covers it. i know i'll go to camelback. again, this covers it. i've always wanted to try sno and shawnee and Root always talks about his trips to NY so now i can tag along and try those hills. really seems like you can't go wrong with this purchase.

You won't be disappointed with Platty if you got it before the switch to Gore... Plus you can check out some of the mountain bike lines... I've heard it can be fun...

i've always wanted to try sno and shawnee and Root always talks about his trips to NY so now i can tag along and try those hills. really seems like you can't go wrong with this purchase.

Couldn't of said it better. My plan was to hit Sno and Shawnee this year anyway because i've never been there and I wanted to hit a place or two in NY as well.

It was working yesterday for a little, I ended up getting one. Are these passes unlimited any day except the restricted holiday dates listed on their site, or can you only use the pass only once at each mountain?

Once at each mountain.

Once at each mountain.

Wow thats a total bummer for me... I guess I thought it was too good to be true. Looks like I'll be traveling a lot more this year, not like I get time to ski anymore anyways....

Anyone know where to get JFBB, Blue, or Camelback ticket vouchers?

Wow thats a total bummer for me... I guess I thought it was too good to be true. Looks like I'll be traveling a lot more this year, not like I get time to ski anymore anyways....

Anyone know where to get JFBB, Blue, or Camelback ticket vouchers?

Camelback has their 3 for $99.00 deal.

Luk Oil has a coupon good for B1G1 up to Christmas and good on Sundays after that or $10.00 off any day except for the normal holiday blackout periods for all Peak Resorts areas including JFBB.

Blue used to have some good weekday deals Men's Day, Ladies Day, Business Person's Day, etc. but I don't see them on their website. Seems they just offer a discount if you reload your ticket online.

• 1 month later...