2011/2012 Sno Mountain Good stuff!

KCSKI

• 2 weeks later...

Issues are solved gentlemen..That's all I can say...but, let's let it go at that. We're open, despite the crappy weather, have some great promotions going on...if I can get a moment here today I'll post them up, but in the meantime here are some pics from Saturday's opener...lol..yeah..we had "Snirt" (Snow/dirt)..but when the temps dropped Saturday night we were able to put down about 4 feet in 12 hours on the slopes we needed to have open.

God I wish it would just snow already!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150539393761138.432140.288781601137&type=1

Also, I apologize for my absence the past few weeks. I own a bike shop and we are being driven out of our minds with Christmas stuff, custom orders and the like..and on top of it running Sno's fb stuff and working with the promotions depart AND the Lift department.

• Like 1

Just a quick update on our holiday weekend:

Friday 12/23 10 am to 9pm....lift tickets $25 For the Full day.

Saturday 12/24: 9am to 5pm...lift tickets $25..full day

Sunday 12/25; 12noon to 5pm....lift tickets $25..full day, or FREE if you dress up!

Monday we are going to a full operating schedule and all lift prices and pass times will be in effect.

• Like 1

Issues are solved, but "that's all you can say" ?

C'Mon Man! Give us something.

That definitely wasn't the answer I was expecting... After the buildup of waiting until the first of the month for the big news, we get no news 3 weeks late... More importantly, this does nothing to assure us that the issues are resolved long term... For all we know, this could become a yearly issue...

That definitely wasn't the answer I was expecting... After the buildup of waiting until the first of the month for the big news, we get no news 3 weeks late... More importantly, this does nothing to assure us that the issues are resolved long term... For all we know, this could become a yearly issue...

Too Bad...deal with it. There are people on this board that no matter what you tell them and try to explain things to them they will twist and keep stirring the pot regardless of whatever good news comes from Sno Mountain..and that sir is why I choose not to get involved in these sort of games. To me it seems that Sno is the punching bag on this forum. JF/BB was sold last week..not a peep here...Elk has an issue that can shut them down permanently...one that made the paper...not a peep here...Sno Mountain has issues and it's on World News Tonight with some of you people.

We've been kicked in the nuts far too long by some. Granted, some of it was self inflicted and we made asses out of ourselves. So be it. That is now behind us. We're going to move forward from this point on, wether some of you like it or not. I have people here that are waiting for good news and I will bring it to them. You will have to trust me and take my word for things here. If you can't, well...that's not my problem. Instead of parroting what others are saying, come to Sno mountain and see the changes already that have been made. Granted, conditions suck..but they suck everywhere, no ones fault there.

See you on the slopes.

• Like 1

why is this so important to you?

• Like 2

KCSKI - So are you saying that the sale of JFBB was somehow a bad thing that indicates trouble? Peak Resorts just bought the land they have been leasing for the past 6 years or so. That actually shows stability and financial success. Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying.

You can't be surprised when people press you on this issue. You have talked a big game on how great things are going to be just around the corner. We just want some reason to believe you. Most, if not all, posters here want Sno to be successful and have cool new improvements. We just don't have any reason at this point to believe things are going to change.

• Like 1

why is this so important to you?

Just a crazed fan of snow sports in general that doesn't want to lose a mountain... I've never tried to spin Sno in a bad light... I may have questioned some things, but i have nothing against them... I want to see them succeed... I just like hearing good news, and it sounded like some was coming... I'll take KCs word on it until something happens again... I hope they kill it this year...