Elk Blowing snow?

jeff

I hope they open at least 3-4 more trails for this weekend, otherwise it's going to be nuts.

It looks like they have been keeping a gun or two on at the base for resurfacing each night, and I am sure they are blowing a bunch off the quad... At the very least they should get some of the mid mountain stuff open and connect it with Tioga...

Ride DE I know u went to Lehigh but based on your Elk updates from Maine it seems like you went to Assumption college in Rhode Island. I'm loving your Sunday River updates...pure Ghost

I'm just basing it off past years... Very little changes from year to year in the terrain opening procedure... I took some pics while free riding yesterday, and I'll post a TR ASAP...

I'm just basing it off past years... Very little changes from year to year in the terrain opening procedure... I took some pics while free riding yesterday, and I'll post a TR ASAP...

Dude you need to go out and make some friends and not spend so much time on the internet.

Dude you need to go out and make some friends and not spend so much time on the internet.

Internet on a phone... Makes it easy... I can be out And about with my friends and still make a 30 second post if need be... But thank you for your genuine concern... I do so appreciate it...

Internet on a phone... Makes it easy... I can be out And about with my friends and still make a 30 second post if need be... But thank you for your genuine concern... I do so appreciate it...

I have heard of this, I got this new IPhone thing and they tell me I have it too, but usually when Im out with my friends I don't care about skiing in another state. Especially when my skiing is far better than PA's.