Jack Frost is scheduled to open this weekend

JFskiDan

I assume full price tickets? Doesnt matter to me but trying to convince others who arent pass holders

cant say for sure, but most likely. should be reasonable though. Jack frost usually opens with a decent amount of terrain to warrant paying full price for a ticket.

I assume full price tickets? Doesnt matter to me but trying to convince others who arent pass holders

check the lukoil/dunkin doughnuts coupons. i think they have a bogo for everyday up until like the 23rd of December. Not positive, there was some funny verbage in there that i did not really need to pay attention to. i know the coupon is BOGO for Sundays.

Thanks, figured I would head over there instead of Blue as long as they had something setup. Plus I have a ton of 10$ off coupons to use from Dunkin Donuts. So will they have features on One Park or just a few things on some random trail?

the last jf opening I was at im pretty sure they had one setup with features. I don't think there's anywhere else to appropriately setup a park....I could be wrong though, I'm pretty sure that was 08

Okay I am heading up in the morning with my brother. I didn't see anything listed on the website but it is up there now, "One Park will be open with features and jumps and will update after tonight."

20ft booter. A small table top. 10 features. J-Rod worked some real magic. Turn it up to awesome!