Opening Day Roll Call

AtomicSkier

Jeff.... maybe I typed it wrong or whatever....but yes whatever mountain had the most terrain open for the least amount of money is where I'd go on opening weekend

(of course this is only if not locked into a place due to having a pass there or working there, etc...)

Example... Assuming JF had 6 trails open for $40 (no east mountain), Blue had 5 trails open for $35 (nothing off the quad/6-pack), Shawnee had 8 trails open for $40, Boulder was fully open for $40, Sno had 10 trails for full price, Camelback was 4 trails $40

I'd probably be skiing at boulder....of course it depends on WHICH trails were open too...but I was trying to keep this as simple as possible...

Seriously? Don't you live in the West Chester area.. JFBB isn't too far for a day trip, hell I'm a tad further than you and I'm there every weekend sometimes both days and travel back and forth to Delco. In all actuality time-wise JF is maybe 10 minutes longer drive tops because it's all turnpike instead of stop an go and backroad shit. That being said, If I didn't have a pass....or work at a mountain....I'd go to wherever had the most terrain open for the least coin on opening weekend myself.

yeah i live in the west chester area but im a broke college student. 45 bucks for gas, another 30-40 for a ticket, give or take 20 for food, 2+ hour drive alone just doesnt appeal to me right now. but who know, i might end up going anyway.

im pretty sure he goes to kutztown

and yeah i do go to kutztown but were on winter break now so ill be 2 hours away from boulder instead of 1

Shocked that no weekend thread has been started yet.

I was originally planning a trip up to Killington Sunday - Tuesday but based on conditions I might just hit Blue Sunday.

K-Mart may not be a terrible decision... Snowmaking temps start mid day tomorrow and will go around the clock the whole time your there... Depends on all the cost variables, but if you have the money, it's a smarter choice IMHO...

K-Mart may not be a terrible decision... Snowmaking temps start mid day tomorrow and will go around the clock the whole time your there... Depends on all the cost variables, but if you have the money, it's a smarter choice IMHO...

was up at Killington last weekend and they had a decent amount open. they were opening more as they blew snow too.

I'm hoping it's too warm for cookies. Snow could be real nice. Im on my way..about to pass Nestmans I forgot how much I love to post on PASR while driving to the mountain. Rihanna on radio. Living the life

There will be death cookies... What kind of blue opening day would it be if there weren't?

Is there any thread that you will not post in, or any topic that you don't know something about??

At least he's an active positive contributor to the site. Those are few and far between on this site. Most of what is posted here is just a bunch of horse shit.

I am not trying to be the next GSS...

Too late. J/K.

Can't wait to see some reports about how the mountain held up with the warm temps and such. Keep the post coming. Can't wait to update my signature for this season.

Edited by vinnyv11