Sno tickets on sale $25 Lift ticket

Mess

I tried this yesterday and it said it was sold out. Just tried it again and it worked. They must have added more tickets? I remember last year the number of tickets available was very limited. Good deal.

Cool thing about these tickets are they are good on holidays.

http://offers.cbsloc...rs/philadelphia

The offer specifically says that they are not valid on holidays and lists the dates.

How were the conditions yesterday, Me and the wife plan to get out for a bit in the afternoon. Hopefully they will have more terrain open tomorrow since shes not to big on steep slopes. Or maybe ill send her in the lodge for a hot coffee break while i get it in on the northface. Skied JF this morning and it was so freaking good, Gotta love these cold temps :)

My brother was there Saturday, said the conditions were great, but got crowded. I went up today, they were blowing a lot of snow, spent most our time in the bar. Beer was really cheep, let's just say the bar conditions were amazing. And aparently they'll have the same low prices next weekend.

Cheap beer, im excited. Thanks for the reply mr santa.