Friday is no longer a weekday

moe ghoul

I ride alot at night at Blue and honestly most of the time it is pretty good. I run 98's and 115's with very little sidecut, peeps on 87's with Metron like sidecut should have no problems.

Last season I can only remember one day were it was really shitty, this year there were a few days where it was firm but most of that was a result of the weather.

The absolute best time to get mach looney on Razor's is a Monday night, once 9 comes around the place is empty and alot of times the snow will be fast but edgeable.

I'm retired from the park game so I know nothing about that.

I got a reply from Blue, apparently these group passes get deals with or without Friday, and as posted above, Mbike posted that this was Mon-Thursday only for this particular group. I still don't know if Fridays are considered weekends all the time, only for the holiday week (MLK) or they have a Keno wheel that they spin to decide week to week. I won't be shralping at Blue on fridays until after 2/21 or there's a legit snow day.