$10 Tuesday...all season!

KCSKI

Epic sesh yesterday. Conditions were solid. I went up from noon to 3 and then again from about 6 to 830. Double dipping. A few thin spots here and there, but nothing too bad. It really was like spring skiing yesterday, temps in the low 40s all day, but the snow held up great. Run of the day was Boomer, with Lightning being in awesome shape too. The park looks pretty nice too, though since it was only day 1 for me and my buddy I only really hit the two hips at the bottom.

Yeah..sure we lost some snow but overall things are holding up, considering I swear we laid feet of snow down during that cold spell 2 weeks ago. Just have to make it thru tomorrow and the weekend before we see a dip in temps again on Monday.

Was up there yesterday...first time in 10 years. The place is really fun. The longhaul wasn't running, so we had to double lift it to the top, then the top lift broke, so we just lapped the north face. I really hope the place can make, it would be a shame for such a great hill to go under.