the pics from today thread

Justin

The Asa Packed mansion is also a good place to visit it Jim Thorpe. He was a multi millionaire businessman in the 1800s and founded Lehigh University. I was there but it was so long ago that I may have to go there again. Maybe on a date as visits to the fun rink don't always roll smoothly pun definitely intended

I like the old jail myself...

2727a4eb9588527b2374f6c7616db5fc.jpg

Thought I would take advantage of the beautiful close to full moon tonight and go for a hike. I was just starting to wonder how I was the only one on the trail since it was so warm and inviting out. Then I spotted another headlamp in the trail below me but quickly realized it wasn't a headlamp; they were eyes. A small bear but I thought mama bear may be nearby so I got out of there looking behind me and freaking myself out the entire way down.

• Like 6

Went for a hike in Wissahickon this afternoon. It was interesting hiking a lot of the same trails I normally bike and get a different perspective. Also hiked some trails I've never been on before which was cool.

post-103-14155860325776_thumb.jpg

We got a bit of a late start and just made it back to the car before it was totally dark. We also found this weird looking tree stump that looks like a deer head!

post-103-1415586274997_thumb.jpg

• Like 2