the pics from today thread

Justin

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Gss snapped a photo of saltyass on the slopes with the RTMs. Looks good.

541a7e48541d77d1cc46b607bb996971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your autocorrect is a little off, unless you meant a different salty. Hopefully GS Sucks warned this fellow rocker of the RTMs that he's being a jerry for not wearing a helmet. That's very unsafe.

• Confused 1

Philly auto show today.....What a effin bore .....Can't tell one BMW from another/one Audi from another/one Mercedes from another and so on....

Didn't know Hyundai now has an upscale line/company called Genesis.....the badge is a total copy of Bentley....

These were the high lights for me

026.JPG

024.JPG

• Like 1

On 1/28/2018 at 7:44 PM, Shadows said:

Mixed feeelings about genesis. Its a hyundai, but its nice. And has a v8

we get one of those traded in about once every 9 months and im always surprised how nice and fast they are.  my limited experience with Hyundai seems to be they are very hit or miss.  models like the genesis are surprisingly nice but then you have something like the accent where you feel it will literally fall apart driving down the road

• Like 1

Hyundai has lousy quality control too. I've noticed when I have a bunch of the same year/model Hyundai's, the model emblem will be in a different location on the back of the car and not be uniform. Most of the time if you look at the bottom of the car you will notice it looked like they ran out of paint as they got to the bottom of the car. The paint is so thin too that you have to watch buffing them.

I'm sorry but luxury and Hyundai just don't go together. If I want luxury I'll buy something else. And as someone else said Hyundai isn't original and just copies everyone else. Be it their logos or car designs. The newer Sonatas look like Fusions.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shadows said:

some lady at aldi left a cart in the parking lot the other day. like wtf you think is the point of putting a quarter in?

This happens all the time at aldi.  I sometimes find quarters in the carts that have been returned to the corral, but not plugged back in.

Made $1.75 at the one in Naz already this season.

• Haha 1