the pics from today thread

Justin

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is Aldi that much cheaper than other grocery stores??  

Yes.  I must save thousands annually shopping there.

1 minute ago, tarponhead said:

You gotta pay to use shopping carts?

$0.25 refundable deposit

7 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

You gotta pay to use shopping carts?

They do the 25 cent refundable deposit because then they don't need to have an employee returning shopping carts. Apparently that's the way it is in Europe.  I don't think they give you bags at Aldi either..you either bring your own bags or use boxes. 

13 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

I'm sure I have a pot in like-new condition I can give you.

I have lots of Pot lol. I had some great spaghetti and meat sauce at the local diner last night for $8.99 with salad and tonight gonna get a roast beef and sharp provolone Hoag from Primos to have before skiing. Work pays for all my lunches 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I've been meaning to buy a pot so I can make tacos and sloppy Joe's.  I haven't cooked in several years. 

This is the cause of your Diet thread(s) and ultimately why they fail all bundled into one post. 

9 minutes ago, Kyle said:

This is the cause of your Diet thread(s) and ultimately why they fail all bundled into one post. 

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thanks Kyle!!!  What do you have two ski days in so far this season.  Buzz off loser. 

giphy.gif

im loving all the beef on this site in the past 2 days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How many runs of untracked pow did you get before it got chopped up??

None.  Some of that snow came when the mountain was still open yesterday. And for whatever reason there were multiple accidents on I-70 this morning. Was at the park and ride 7:30 to meet my son, but he hit traffic then it was stop and go. Got to the mountain at 9:20.  Then I had to wait in line to get him a buddy ticket for 30 minutes. Brutal. 

47 minutes ago, Barb said:

None.  Some of that snow came when the mountain was still open yesterday. And for whatever reason there were multiple accidents on I-70 this morning. Was at the park and ride 7:30 to meet my son, but he hit traffic then it was stop and go. Got to the mountain at 9:20.  Then I had to wait in line to get him a buddy ticket for 30 minutes. Brutal. 

Oh Lordy next time leave at 6am lol..nice that you carpool. I hate carpooling lol

hut I imagine most pow days in colorado mid winter are junk shows. Most people don't really work out there.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich