the pics from today thread

Justin

1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

Barely had enough time to smash a smash burger before boarding in the airport due to long checkin line and extra hour plus bus ride to Denver due to snow

Smash burger is good..I've had it a few times in Dillon, CO.  We have one like two miles away but I usually stick to Werts and Chilis for hamburger sandwiches. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Smash burger is good..I've had it a few times in Dillon, CO.  We have one like two miles away but I usually stick to Werts and Chilis for hamburger sandwiches. 

Burgery Co in Emmaus is pretty good, on two experiences. They have some exotic burgers too

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The opening manager of that store a few years ago used to sell coke in denver on the weekends. Would give it his stripper friend.

Cross country skied today. Forecast didn’t call for snow but it’s coming down hard here! Wanted some solitude so I chose to go out solo on a trail instead of with the other ladies.

a4d6c85963a93d108dfd8bd25b865d69.jpg
All along the trail were geysers. Really something to see with the snow and steam. They all looked stunning.

1446d91639e8d2913cdf8c3ade57fe54.jpg

15dd38440cdf5707bfffbbe05c2e1672.jpg

bbf413332d616abd39af784389d441db.jpg

013c022fc0dab2d8996507753d758eac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A year after the “big burn” I was fishing the firehole in August. Afternoon storm rolled in and temps plummeted. Being August I was only wearing a t-shirt so I would spend a few minutes fishing, then go near geysers to warm up before getting back to fishing. They were less restrictive back in the 80s [emoji41]
  • Like 2

b13fe0f490e49e461c9afc80d1ee7f1b.jpg

Absolutely puking snow here. We set out to snowshoe with myself breaking trail. Probably snowed at least a foot overnight. It was so socked in you could barely see. I had to keep my goggles up and deal with snow pelting my face because they were so fogged up I just couldn’t see. I didn’t take my phone out at all for pictures. We didn’t last long. Think it took an hour to cover a little over a mile.

Should be an interesting snow coach ride back to Mammoth this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5